Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Get Creative with your Essential Oils

This year for Easter we decided to buy those

 fake plastic eggs to dye. 


These eggs would be great for painting but I don't recommend trying to color these in the traditional way with your kids because they float, and barely hold the color.

So after a couple of eggs, I decided to get creative and add some oils to the dye. I grabbed peppermint, lavender, and joy and put one drop into each of the cups. I stirred them up and dunked the eggs. 

I pulled them out after a couple of minutes and let them dry. Delicious! What a great holiday potpourri. 


Hopefully the dye will hold the scent.


I hope that this post will give you inspiration to get creative with your oils. Try something new, there are tons of ways to incorporate your essential oils into to your everyday life.
Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment