Just a blog about my adventures and mishaps in life.
Expect things like recipes, art, ways to save money,
fashion, creativity, beauty, babbling and randomness.
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 4, 2015

I've Discovered Essential Oils

   In the last few months I've discovered the amazing world of essential oils. I use them for everything from allergies, to face wash, to wart removal, and everything in between. Looking back, I don't know how I ever lived without them!
For those of you that are brand new to essential oils, (EOs), like I was, EOs are basically the "oil" of the plant extracted in a special way that keeps the integrity of the oil in tact.
  Oils absorb into our bloodstream through our skin, (think nicotine patch), they can also be inhaled, or ingested, (be careful with that last one, not all oils are created equally).
  I'm not going to get into how they work or whether you should "believe" in them or not, that's up to you, but if you want to learn more about the oils themselves and discover some of the millions of ways to use them, stick with me.
My Little Stash of EOs on $5 from IKEA

No comments:

Post a Comment